The Foster and Adoptive Parent Resource Center was established in 2002 by a generous grant from the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors. The center is operated by the Santa Clara County Foster and Adoptive Parent Association and provides families with a space for meetings, trainings, support groups, and a kiosk of resource information on everything from legal aid to summer camps.
- The Resource Center is located at 373 W. Julian St. San Jose,
[click here for directions]
- Resource Center Phone - (408) 975-5309
- Resource Center Fax - (408) 975-5843
Resource Center Hours:
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Resource Center Director - Denise Marchu, (408) 975-5481
- Resource Center Specialist - Adriana Garcia, (408) 975-5213