Join our growing membership
Our membership includes foster and former foster parents, adoptive parents, kinship parents, relatives, caregivers, social workers, physicians, elected officials, and community members.
How to Join
Click the button in the top right hand corner of our site and you will be led to our online membership application (English only).
Click the link below to download a membership form. Print the form, fill out the information and mail it to:
SCCFAPA, Resource Center 1st Floor
Attn: Soquel Filice
373 West Julian Street
San Jose, CA 95110
Or fill this form out, scan it, and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember the first year is FREE! Renewals are due before July 1st every year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Satisfaction of helping abused and neglected children in our community
- Subscription to our weekly newsletter
- Support and advocacy for foster families
- Focus and support groups led by experts in foster, adoptive, and kinship care
- In service classes on relevant topics
- Gatherings, picnics, parties, and clothing giveaways
- Access to our clothing closet on King Road
- Free and discounted tickets to bay area events and performances
- Access to our youth programs including: Kids with Horses, My New Red Shoes, YMCA Camp Campbell, Cake4Kids, One Simple Wish, etc.